The CIRP Conference on Manufacturing Systems is a unique and outstanding series of scientific conferences on manufacturing systems. It has been running for more than fifty years and has, over the years, been held on most continents. The CMS conference series has the longest tradition within the conferences of The International Academy for Production Engineering (CIRP).
The Conference’s objective is to provide an international forum of researchers a place to share and discuss visions, state of the art and innovations in the field, to disseminate the recent advances, views and perspectives, and thus, to generate a significant impact on the future of manufacturing systems. CIRP membership is not required in order to participate in this conference.
We are confident that via an online format, we can provide a high-quality platform for research discussion, that effectively represents the CIRP CMS series.
Topics may include, but are not limited to:
- Manufacturing systems – design, modeling, process monitoring, planning, control, reconfiguration, networking, etc.
- Artificial intelligence, predictive analytics
- Cyber-physical systems, Cybersecurity
- Digital manufacturing, IIoT, digital twins
- Following the original conference format, as closely as possible
- Authors pre-recording their presentations, viewable by registered participants prior to conference
- Conference event days include Plenary Speakers, Closing Session with Best Paper Award Presentation, and Parallel Sessions, with Authors summarizing their work and holding brief Q&A
- Event hosted on Zoom (https://zoom.us/)
- Papers will be published, with payment of registration fee, video presentation submission, and live event participation
- Registration rate is a flat-fee covering the cost of paper publication and event hosting fees